Saturday, July 17, 2010

Slacking

Yep..thats me.  I've been slacking.  Not for sake of trying, I have been busy actually.  Work, friends, family, and general musings about town.  But I do have a new BFF,...its my iphone.  It keeps me untethered from my macbook.  And *sigh* I am now one of "those" mac people.  I can't stop gushing about the many apps, features, and fun things that keep my obsessed with my iphone.

So, this weekend while I surprisingly don't have to be anywhere I am (finally) working on some posts, cleaning, and prepping for the big family vacation.  Isn't it awesome not to 'have' to be anywhere.  Its very freeing and lets my inner sloth emerge onto the couch, cool drink on the table, laptop on snack tray, movie downloading on iTunes (told you I was a mac person), and two adorable dogs sitting at my side.  Don't get me wrong I love being busy and the fact that my phone keeps buzzing with new emails.  But, sometimes in our harried lives its nice just to sit for a while and leave all obligations behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friends on the interwebs

Stuff you should know

My photo
San Diego, California
Crafter, Sephora addict, anthropologie-loving, grammar obsessed, laid-back Californian.