Sunday, July 18, 2010

Fresh

I have written before about my adoration for Sephora and its wide product range.  But now a favorite product has added a new color in its repertoire.  For a few years now I've been using Fresh's Sugar Lip Treatment.  This replaced my former go to lip treatment, the Rosebud Salve.   I've gone through several tubes..but still had to apply a lip color afterwards.  Enter my solution...Fresh came out with Sugar Rose last year.  A perfect pink hue that makes my pout sparkle.  I'm on my third tube in less than a year.  And my family wonders how I have VIB Status at Sephora.  Now they have introduced Sugar Plum.  Similar to Clinique's epitomes Black Honey lipstick/gloss but more moisturizing.  These three lip products are living happily within the confines of my makeup bag.  I've even gotten my mom and sister in on the act.  Both of them use the Lip Treatment and Sugar Rose.  If you want a no fail summer lip color run...do not walk to Sephora and pick one up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friends on the interwebs

Stuff you should know

My photo
San Diego, California
Crafter, Sephora addict, anthropologie-loving, grammar obsessed, laid-back Californian.